This device combines facial recognition software with fever screening technology into a single access control system. The facial recognition software is able to identify if a person is wearing a face mask or not. The system determines whether an individual is permitted access to a building, only if their body temperature is normal and they are wearing a face mask. The system is suitable for use in a variety of enterprises, stations, dwellings, factories, schools and campus.
The device maybe used solely as an identity authentication device.
- Supports Vanadium Oxide uncooled sensor to measure target’s temperature
- Temperature measuring range: 30 °C to 45 °C (86 °F to 113 °F)
- Accuracy: ± 0.5 °C without black body calibration
- Single person screening
- Recognition distance: 0.3 to 2 m
- Mask detection
- Facial recognition with 50,000 face capacity
- Card scanning with 50,000 card capacity
- Multiple entry authentication setting available
- Triggers voice prompt when fever is detected
- Watchdog design and tamper function.